Saturday, July 11, 2009

Aiden Christopher Martin




I can't believe Aiden is already nine days old. He was born 07.01.09, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz. and somewhere around 18 inches long (I swear they did not measure him correctly!). We were home Friday afternoon, 07.03.09. Thank goodness for an easy c-section...I actually felt better than the first. It seems like we have had Aiden forever. He just fits; it feels perfect right now.

I have to get this entry done quickly because it's so late right now...almost 3am...and I need to try to go to bed!

A couple of things I want to mention so I don't forget to add them to my kids' baby books:

1. Troy always says after holding Aiden that "he even breathes cute." I just thought that was such a sweet thing to say.

2. He asked Ashlyn about 2 days ago, "Do you want to go help Daddy change his nitrous bottle in his car?" Only from my husband...they love to "work" on the cars together.

3 comments:

Pippi said...

Honey, do I have to tell you how happy I am for you and how proud I am of you. What a sweet and good Mommy you are. Yes, he definitely fits right in and is such a cutie. How I do love those little cuddlers of yours. Love you all, Mom/Pippi

amy said...

Thanks, Mom. OK...when I posted the last message about the silly nitrous bottle in Troy's Infiniti, I didn't even think about it getting mentioned later online. Troy, go shoot your guns (I need to go) and let's get a case so I can shoot, too. Take advantage...I don't want any strangers coming inside my house but still want to feel confident if you're not here. LOVE my three dogs. Seriously, it's like they are all three loaded!

Pippi said...

Everyone should have a nitrous bottle in their car. I really think the point here is that he is involved with his daughter not whether or not a grown man has a nitrous bottle in his car, which by the way is only the business of your family, no one else.