Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ashlyn's "new" bedroom


Troy has been wanting me to put curtains up in Ashlyn's room for some time, mainly to block out the early morning sun. I was shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond but couldn't decide on ANYTHING. I finally decided to get Ashlyn a new bed in a bag that was on sale and then went to pick out some curtains that would go well with it. I've got the curtains up over her French door-windows and then I picked up some more today for the other two windows that flank her bed. I'm finally starting to decorate her room. It's nice to get some curtains up so now I can pick out some things to go on the walls, etc. We're hoping to get some drapes for the living room. We're getting help picking out the fabric, having them made, and then installed...I'm not hanging those things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute room! The colors are great and she is excited about her room. Decorating it will be so much fun. Love, Pippi

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashlyn! What pretty braids you have. You so look like your Mommy when she was about 4 too. Love, Pippi

Anonymous said...

Your room is gorgeous, just like you! Thank you for having me over last night to see it! We had such fun singing before bed time, didn't we?