Monday, October 20, 2008

My cheerleader





This last one is of her at the Fall Festival party. They had karaoke...Ashlyn saw the microphones and started singing. She sang her ABC's first. Out of all the songs she knows, why the heck did she pick the ABC's? So I suggested "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"....something....anything besides the ABC's! I don't think I have a shy daughter. She may be following her older cousin, Alannah, with the "center of attention syndrome." :) I'm just glad she is already so confident.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn, you are such a cute cheerleader. Mommy can show you a cheerleading yell and how to do those jumps! Love, Pippi

Alexis said...

She is so cute! I love the outfit! Diego better watch out...the other boys might get a crush on her first!

Anonymous said...

Another singer in the family!? I don't know WHERE she gets it!!! LOL....you keep on singing girl, just like your Aunt Heather!