Monday, April 20, 2009

Tonight...

Ashlyn and I were taking a bath tonight. I just love it now because she'll wash and scratch my back...feels so good, especially since I'm pregnant. She asked me if God could see her washing my back so I told her that He could see her.

Then comes the next series of questions:

-Does God live in Heaven or my heart? My answer: He lives in both. (Simple I thought.)
-How can God live in both? He's not a fairy. My answer: silence at first. I told her that He is everywhere.

I guess that answer will appease her for now. I can't wait for the next round of questions/comments in the future.

1 comment:

Pippi said...

What a sweet little girl to wash Mommy's back. She is also so intuitive and has so many "older" questions than a four year old typically can ask. Enjoy those baths. Love, Pippi