Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Funny Things

Ashlyn and I were sitting outside waiting for Pippi to drop off a couple of dresses. I asked her if she was my girl. She said, "Yes, and you're my girl, too." So sweet...
______________________________

A while back, Troy rented a yellow Corvette with a black racing stripe to enjoy for a few days. Ashlyn loved it because the top came off (it had a T-top). So she was looking through a magazine and saw three Infinitis on a page. One was a convertible and Ashlyn asked if it was a Corvette. And just yesterday, she asked Troy if she could help cleaning his car's wheels and tires again. She loves helping her Daddy with the cars.
______________________________

Ashlyn loved April Fools Day. She would tell us we had a bug on our face and then immediately say, "April Fools Day!" So it was the morning of April 2nd, and she asked if it was still April Fools Day. I told her that it was only on April 1st...that April Fools Day was over. She thought it over for a bit and then Ashlyn said, "I'm still going to play tricks on you!"

No comments: