Monday, September 8, 2008

I recently bought Ashlyn a little tiny, stuffed puppy...it came from Walgreens, but she still loves it. She has named her puppy Chila (chee-la). Where did she come up with that name?! Well, Chila "brushed her teeth" this morning. Ashlyn made Chila pretend spit in the sink. I'm taking Chila with me when I go pick up Ashlyn from school.

Ashlyn wants a trampoline. Her cousins have one so I'm sure that's why she wants one, too. The other day, she was talking about it being such a beautiful day and how she would love to take a nap outside on the trampoline. I know that part came from me! Whenever we have nice weather and I'm outside, that's what I think about....it's better than a blanket! She has a birthday coming up. Hmmm....do you think she'll get it?! A trampoline is a much better babysitter than the tv. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she should get a trampoline for her birthday. Love, Pippi