Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What am I doing?

Seriously, what am I doing? I guess I'm finally joining the blog world. I love stalking...you never know who you're going to find! This will also allow me to keep up with some of the funny things Ashlyn is saying. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast this morning and she said, "a tomato." Really? She later called me Ms. Tomato Head.

For those that are curious or don't know, we are living in McKinney. We closed on our house last November '07, and Troy started working at Baylor-Plano as a Hospitalist this July. Ashlyn, who will be 4 years old (yikes!) in November, started at Frisco Montessori last week. She just loves it. I am no longer working. Hmmm...maybe this is why I've finally decided to make my own blog!

I probably won't be as creative as some of the blogs I've read...give me some time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great look and I love the swing picture. Of course, I love all her pictures since she is such a cutie!Love, Pippi