Friday, September 5, 2008


Well, I still really don't know what I'm doing. I know that I just need to read up on how to add all of the pics, video, etc. I'll get to that eventually...


For now, I'll write about Ashlyn. She was getting ready for school and was looking through a book...mainly with stickers and random things. She said it was like a diary. Guess she learned that at school since I have never discussed diaries with her! On our drive to school, she decided she wanted her name to be "Chicky." Once again, really?! Then it turned into "Chick Pea." What a silly girl.


She took in a picture of her caterpillars for show-and-tell. The caterpillars are hanging upside down and are about to form chrysalides (cocoons). Maybe she'll sound extra smart for show-and-tell! I'm going to let her take the butterflies in to her class once they emerge. Seriously, show-and-tell is EVERY Friday, and it subject must be educational! I'll be running out of ideas soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must stop by today and talk to Chick Pea. Where did she get that one? Too cute and funny! Chick Pea, see you soon. Love, Pippi