Friday, September 19, 2008

What did you dream?


This was a question Ashlyn asked me one morning earlier this week. I'm not really sure how this question came about, but she happened to ask on a morning after a crazy dreaming night. So I started to tell her about some of them, and then I remembered that I also had a dream she had let out 3 of the 4 butterflies go (we're letting all 4 go today). I asked her what she had dreamed about, and she told me a couple of random things...rainbows, something else, and then added that she had also dreamed she let her butterflies go. What a coincidence. Funny the things kids think of to say/ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty butterfly. Did they make it to "Show and Tell"? I'm sure they were the hit of the day! Let's get Lady Bugs too! Love, Pippi